JOIN OUR TEAM!
Please fill out the form below and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible!
We offer competitive pay based on experience. Experience is not necessary, we will train the right and motivated individuals.
- Cooks food items by grilling, frying, sautéing, and other cooking methods to specific recipes and standards.
- Prepares food items by cutting, chopping, mixing, and preparing sauces.
- Sets up and stocks food items and other necessary supplies.
- Measure ingredients and seasonings to be used in cooking.
- Prepare cooking ingredients by washing and chopping vegetables, cutting meat, and other meal prep.
- Set up workstations and ingredients so that food can be prepared according to recipes.
- Attends to diners before, during, and after their meals.
- Ensures the timely delivery of food and beverages.
- Provides quality customer service 100% of the time.
- Greets guests while providing accurate wait times and escorts customers to the dining and bar areas.
- Helps clear & clean tables before next guests arrive.
- Stocks all paper products in restrooms and common areas.
Please fill out all required* information below!
Employment candidates can also apply in person. Simply stop by our brewpub and ask a staff member for an application. Please thoroughly fill-out all pertinent information, especially desired position (pizza maker, cook, server, etc.) and experience.
Any candidate working in the kitchen or serving alcohol must be 18 years of age. We do have hosting/greeter/dishwasher positions that range from 16-18 years of age.
For additional information, please email email@example.com